Due to Governor Dewine and Dr. Acton's Stay at Home Order:
Because, as part of our daily operations, we support businesses listed on "Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce: Ensuring Community and National Resilience in COVID-19 Response", we fall under essential businesses. Being a a small company, we are being proactive in taking the following steps, to protect our staff and clients.
1) Many of our employees are now working remotely, which means we may take longer to respond than we would in normal times.
2) We may reduce the number of days per week that we have any staff in the office. If so, we will have our office phones forwarded so as not to miss your call.
3) When at your site, we will take extra steps to remain 6 feet from your staff.
4) Persons who are not employees or required delivery or building maintenance will not be permitted in offices, through the life of this order. All supply orders must be shipped to the customer.
5) We are taking extra precautions for our staff, internally regarding cleaning, disinfecting, hand washing, and monitoring our temperatures and physical health.
6) Supply orders will be shipped at least every other day.
7) For our copier customers, most of the machines in the fleet are being monitored from our office through either Sharp's MICAS program or because the machine sends us messages when it needs supplies. We will do our best to ship toner in advance of your running our of toner.
In other words, althbough we are an essential business (by definition) we will honor the spirit of the order and only do the items that make us essential. Like everyone else, we badly want to slow the virus causing this Pandemic.